- Restructuring is the corporate management term for the act of reorganizing the legal, ownership, operational, or other structures of a company for the purpose of making it more profitable, or better organized for its present needs.
- The art of planning and directing overall military operations and movements in a war or battle
- (strategic) relating to or concerned with strategy; “strategic weapon”; “the islands are of strategic importance”; “strategic considerations”
- A plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim
- (strategy) scheme: an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- A plan for such military operations and movements
- (strategy) the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
corporate restructuring strategies – Mergers, Acquisitions,
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition carefully analyzes the strategies and motives that inspire M&As, the laws and rules that govern the field, as well as the offensive and defensive techniques of hostile acquisitions.
Incorporates updated research, graphs, and case studies on the private equity market, ethics, legal frameworks, and corporate governance
Expanded and updated chapters on corporate governance, joint ventures and strategic alliances and valuation
Expanded global treatment of the field of M&A
Shows business managers and financial executives how corporate restructuring can be used successfully in any company
Looks at the most effective offensive and defensive tactics in hostile bids
Reviews the impact on shareholder wealth on a variety of takeover actions
Packed with the most up-to-date research, graphs, and case studies, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructurings, Fifth Edition provides a fresh perspective on M&As in today’s global business landscape.
corporate restructuring strategies